Glacier Children’s Museum’s mission is to bring families and communities together through fun, hands-on exhibits, and interactive activities that inspire learning and discovery.
The Glacier Children’s Museum’s vision is to be a welcoming and fun place for families to play together in an environment that nurtures growth through learning, curiosity, and problem solving.
That being said, this project will take a much larger sum of money to get started ($500,000-1,000,000+ depending on the space and renovation costs). We are in the process of creating a larger fundraising platform that we are hoping to announce in the coming months. If you are interested in donating building materials/space or becoming a founding donor, please contact us at info@
Because we are not participating in local events for the unforeseen future, the volunteers that we need right now are for the newly formed committees. We are also welcoming new board members.
- Finance Committee: budgeting and financial operations (including taxes). accounts@
- Exhibits Committee: creating museum themes, exhibits, as well as mobile outreach kits and programs. exhibits@
- Events Committee: deciding on, creating activities for, and participating in, local events. events@glacierchildrensmuseum.
- Fundraising/Sponsorship/Grants Committee: helping raise money in various ways to support development, programs, and operations (creating a founder’s program, writing grants, sponsorship packets). Info@glacierchildrensmuseum.
- Development/Special Projects Committee: website, branding, policies, master plan, location. development@
- GCM Board: please email Info@
glacierchildrensmuseum.org for an application.
- General Questions: info@glacierchildrensmuseum.